Pooja Umashankar: I agreed to work with Raj Zacharias because of our friendship!


The south actor has known the filmmaker since their college days


Pooja Umashankar, who will be seen in a cameo in the upcoming Tamil road movie Kadavul Paathi Mirugam Paathi, says she agreed to work in the film because of her long-term friendship with its director Raj Zacharias.


“I’ve known Raj since my college days in Bangalore. I remember meeting him at an inter-collegiate event. We’ve been great friends and we were even attracted to each other back then but it wasn’t love. Many years later, Raj approached me with a film offer and I couldn’t refuse it,” Pooja told IANS.


“I agreed to work in the film because of our friendship. I was extremely happy for him. I did a cameo in the film and will be seen in a crucial role in the second half,” she added.


The story of “Kadavul Paathi Mirugam Paathi” unfolds on a highway between Hyderabad and Chennai.


Raj also plays one of the leads in the film, which also features Swetha Vijay, Sethu and Surabhi Prabhu in important roles.


Also read:


Geethanjali trailer: Anjali and Brahmanandam’s new film looks scarily hilarious!


Ekta Kapoor sends legal notice to Drishyam director Jeethu Joseph!






via

No comments:

Post a Comment